Thursday, April 1, 2010

100 Push-up Challenge - Day 1

An old friend of mine challenged me to participate in a 100 Push-up, 100 Days Challenge.  This is based on the 100 Push-ups, 100 Days Challenge! she found on Facebook.
 
When she brought it up recently it seemed that we had different interpretations of the challenge.  I understand it to be 100 push-ups per day for 100 days.  Not consecutive push-ups, just 100 throughout the day.  Her understanding...well it isn't mine and I'm not entirely clear what her understanding of the challenge is. 
 
None-the-less the challenge starts today.  Of course I had forgotten it started today until I read one of her FB postings reminding me of the start date.  *sigh*  I'm already off to a bad start.
 
Well it is lunchtime now and it is a beautiful day.  I should march right downstairs (using the stairs and not the elevator of course) and do some push-up outside...and I would if I didn't feel so goofy about doing them in public. 
 
I think I'm going to find a conference room and close the door.   Wish me luck!

>^.^<




No comments: